1" Processor Pump by Ironton
This is an extremely robust pump. They have mountable feet, a cast-iron body, and a self-cooling motor.
They're long running and do very well in Biodiesel processor installations.
Although not specifically designed to handle oil, methanol, and chemicals, they hold up extremely well.
NOTE: This pump DOES NOT self-prime. It will require being manually primed.
Pump color may vary from picture.
- Ports: 1" Threaded Intake & Discharge
- Output: 585 GPH (9.75 GPM)
- Construction: Cast Iron
- Motor: 1/2 HP Electric
- Volts: 110 V AC
- Cord: 14 Gauge With 3 Prong Plug
- Mounting: 4 Bolt Holes
- vertically 3 1/2" center to center
- horizontally 3 5/16" center to center
Ships FedEx Ground from Arizona
(1) Processor Pump
(2 Pack) Processor Pumps
SHIPPING: $19.50 per pump
SHIPPING: $39.00 per set of 2 pumps