Electric Dry Wash Pump | Air Powered Dry Wash Pump
Electric Dry Wash Metering Diaphragm Pump (Up To 9.9 GPH)
This diaphragm metering pump is perfectly sized for 6" Dry Wash Towers.
It's built with a manual stroke adjustment and has a maximum output of 30 psi. The pump
body and ports are all made from high quality 100% Biodiesel compatible materials to ensure
great pumping results.
It has an adjustable output to vary the rate at which it delivers Biodiesel which means it can be
adjusted to fit dry wash towers requiring output up to nearly 10 gallons per hour. The pump also
comes with a maximum 30 psi pressure output which means it won't over pressurize the towers either.
With a PVDF pump body and fittings, ceramic balls, viton seals and a TFE/P ball seat and o-rings, this pump
is ready for action! The motor is built from an all ball bearing, permantely lubricated gear motor
that's smooth, quiet, powerful, and ready for continuous dry washing use.
Included with the pump is 3/8" OD suction and discharge tubing, an injection fitting that has
an integrated spring-loaded check valve, and a pump base that can be mounted directly to your application.
2 Week Lead Time To Ship
- Quiet Operating Ball Bearing Permanently Lubricated Gear Motor
- Double-ball Inlet & Outlet Cartridge Type Ceramic Check Valves
- Stroke Adjustment From 4% to 100% For Extremely Accurate Output
- Ceramic Balls, Viton Static Seals & TFE/P Ball Seat O-Rings.
- Chemical Resistant PVDF Valve Body & Fittings
- Durable Metal Epoxy Coated Construction
- PVDF Suction Foot Valve With Viton & TFE/P O-Rings
- Ceramic Check Ball & Removable Polypropylene Filter Screen
- 3/8" OD Suction & Discharge Tubing
- Output Rated Up To 9.9 Gallons Per Hour
- 100% Compatible With Biodiesel
- 115 Volts / 60Hz / 0.74 Amp Motor
- Max Flow Output: 9.9 GPH (0.17 GPM) / 37 LPH (0.62 LPM)
- Max Pressure Output: 30 psi
- Strokes Per Minute: 125
- Continuous Duty Cycle
- Mountable Pump Base
Shipping: $14.00 (ships directly from vendor)
Adjustable Air Powered Dry Wash Tower Pump (0-300 GPH)
This air driven diaphragm pump is perfect for dry wash towers! It features a polypropylene body with teflon seals
that are Biodiesel and methanol compatible. It utilizes air pressure to run, making it extremely safe to use in
a Biodiesel production environment. The pump has 3/8" input & output ports with brass barb fittings pre-installed
and a 1/4" NPT air hose fitting attached to an air pressure regulator to adjust the flow rate.
Output can be adjusted from 0 to 300 gallons per hour (0 to 5 gallons per minute),
so it can easily handle the required flow rates of ion exchange dry wash towers or
our ArborPure dry wash towers.
- Air Pressure Operated Double-Diaphragms
- Polypropylene Construction With PTFE Teflon Seals
- Biodiesel & Methanol Compatible
- Variable Flow From 0 to 300 Gallon Per Hour
- Max Pressure Output: 100 psi
- Self Priming
- Dry Suction Lift - 16.5 Feet
- Wet Suction Lift - 20.0 Feet
- 3/8" Inlet & Outlet Ports w/ Brass Hose Barbs
- 1/4" NPT Air Inlet w/ Included Pressure Regulator & Gauge
- Continous Duty Cycle
- Mountable Pump Base
Shipping: $21.00 (ships directly from vendor)